Rise V. Siegrist, Realtor®
Top 1% in the nation for real estate professionals from 2012 to 2022.My name is Risë V. Siegrist and I am a dedicated and successful real estate professional in this local area. My personal goal is to simplify the process of buying and selling real estate, and to satisfy everyone’s needs to the best of my ability. My extensive experience and proven track record are factors you can count on when working with me. I use the latest technology to understand the current market and to make the connections necessary for our success. Please enjoy my website. It is just one of the many successful tools I use to assist my clients in marketing their real estate.
- Over 30 years as a professional real estate broker and paralegal.
- Full-Charge Real Estate Closer with strong skills in title research, estate planning, probate and tax deferred exchanges.
- Graduate of Real Estate Institute (CLA)
- Preparation of Settlement Statements, Conventional, FHA and VA Mortgage documents including Notes, Mortgages, Title Policies and Sellers Documents.
- Work closely with title companies, loan officers, government agencies, investors, surveyors, inspectors and insurance companies to resolve underwriting issues.
- Top 15 sales person for Re/Max in Florida from 2009 to 2021.
- Top 100 sales person for Re/Max in Florida from 2006-2021.
- Notary Public, State of Florida & Conversational Spanish
Sean P. Siegrist, Realtor®
- Florida International University
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Major in Finance
- Minor in Real Estate
- Graduated top 10% of my class
Gene P. Siegrist
After many years helping people with their mortgages, I decided that I would help people renovate those homes. When Rise and I got married, I would renovate our home and then we would sell it. Over the years I probably renovated 8 times since are marriage.
During my mortgage career my main focus was on builder business, so I spent many days out in the field watching and learning the trade of construction and how to supervise a team of construction workers.
In 2013, I decided to start my renovation business full time working with four teams of workers. Since that time I have worked on over 80 homes located in Wycliffe. Other communities that I have serviced have been The Equestrian Club, Black Diamond, Olympia and The Valencia’s.
We offer handyman type of work from changing a faucet, to a complete renovation of your home from floors to ceilings. Please visit my web site at WWW.SiegristRestorations.com to view my photos of completed improvements.
I personally supervise each job, and can be contacted 7 days a week on my cell phone 954-881-3745